Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Grievances other than those Departmental actions described above or discrimination should be directed to the Program Director for review, investigation, and/or possible resolution. Complaints alleging violations of the LSU Health Sciences Center EEO policy or sexual harassment policy should be directed to the appropriate supervisor, Program Director, Director of Human Resource Management and EEO/ AA Programs, or Labor Relations Manager (504-568-8742).
House Officer complaints and grievances related to the work environment or issues related to the Program or faculty that are not addressed satisfactorily at the Program or Departmental level should be directed to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. For those cases that the House Officer feels can't be addressed directly to the Program or Institution s/he should contact the LSU OmbudsmanOmbudsperson. October 2007